Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yessir, That's my Swampy

Hellow, people who are wasting their time reading a blog written by a sarcastic, cynical twelve-year old!!! I have fully recuperated from my aforementioned sleepover (meaning that I am no longer nocturnal), so I can now get back to the usual blogging arrangement: I say a bad pun, everyone groans, and we move on. Here's one for you: What do you get when you cross a dog with a fruit?
A melon-collie!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!
Hey, where'd everybody go?
On a darker note, it's been a week and a half since I got back from spring break, and I can already tell you, I have a serious problem.
The Swamp is back.
As I hope you remember, The Swamp is an evil and disgusting creature that lives in the recesses of my three-ring binder and is made up of loose papers and crumpled-up school assignments. At its peak, it was five inches thick. That's thicker than the first three 'Harry Potter' books. That was when my homeroom teacher told me I had to clean it out. I was a little nervous, seeing as it devoured that one kid who suggested that I clean it, but by the end of spring break, The Swamp was gone.
Within three days of my return to White Hill Middle School, however, there were 23 new loose papers in my binder. I thought it was nothing to worry about, but by the end of last week, it had mushroomed into the hideous creature that I call 'Swamp Jr.'
WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOOMED!!!
Here's a pic:
If this swamp gets as bad as the previous one (no, that picture is not NEARLY as bad as the original), then we have a chance of it engulfing the entire bay area and merging with its inhabitants' collective consciousness. It will then devour the entire midwest, starting with Nevada and Utah, then make its way to the Appalachian Mountains and eat the Carolinas and Kentucky, and finally make its way north to eat Michigan, New York, and Maine.
As they say, 'Today, the binder, tomorrow THE WORLD!!!'
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment