Search This Blog

Saturday, June 6, 2009

The first guest bloggers...

Hi, peoples! I haven't been able to blog much recently because our keyboard had run out of juice. I want to upload more pics, which I will probably do tomorrow. Today we have a special guest system on my blog: three people who are right now visiting our house will write a paragraph on this blog (if they want to). First will be my aunt:
Yo Graham, You are the greatest kid in the nerd world. Govinda hare purusha Rama Jai Ma! Love from your Auntie....
No, I did not write that. I do, however, agree. Next is my Grandpa, who recently had carpal tunnel surgery and can't type, so I will have him dictate to me.
Sempre Fie! (always faithful, the motto of the marines)
And my Grandpa's friend, Sally... dictate away!
I don't know what to say, honey.
Alright, alright. I'll simply send in this wonderful blog. Off we go to lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment