Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why So Undignified?

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hi, people who are wasting their time reading someone else's blog! I recently realized that I didn't include a lot of evil things on my list of the worst things on earth, so here's an update:
Nose pickers, b-movies, nunchucks (those things really hurt!!!), religious schools, dillweed, Valentine's Day, 'educational' video games, romance novels, that idiot who got my favorite nacho sauce removed from stores because of some 'health reasons' or something, phones with cords, analog watches, permed and purple mohawks, people who fart in enclosed spaces, such as elevators, hair gel, skull t-shirts, cranberry juice, chains, long fingernails, suppositories, people who put the toilet paper roll's end at the back, smooth peanut butter, eggplant, musical hellos, eCards, Amy Winehouse, houses that belong in 1800's Illinois, Tamagotchis, the TV show 'King of the Hill', goatees, being told what to do, and people who blog about things they hate.
Anyway, my point is that there are so many things to hate and so little time to hate them, that I am forming the iRule Club!!! Nothing crappy is allowed in! And to be part of the iRule club, you need to know the secret password, known only by me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
THEREFORE, THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND ME!!!
And now for a special feature I don't use a lot, Dude, where's my dignity? Tonight, my school's obsession with embarrassing their students, namely, ME!!!
For a project on Ancient Egypt, we needed to make a film using our teacher's camcorder. I joked that in the background I'd do an Egyptian dance. But all my idiot teammates took the offer seriously, and soon I had a horde of classmates who wanted me to dance like some dick in a centuries-gone empire on my hands. I didn't do it in the video, so now they want me to do it during the screening on Tuesday.
I think I'm shmuffed.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment