Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My First Blog of 2010!!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, people-iferous persons! As you recall, I'm trying to begin every one of my blogs a different way, so this is today's. I haven't blogged for seven days straight, putting this record up there with my August record of seven days and my November record of eight. All right!
I recently realized that I begin about 99.9 percent of my sentences with the phrase 'You know what I hate?' As you may have guessed, I am a major pessimist. Unlike some optimists I know, I suspect that the world will end in 2012, or 2032, or at least in a few million years. I also know that no matter what we do, Earth will be consumed by the giant fireball that will be the sun in a few billion years, so nothing I do now will matter one shmuffing bit. As you may have guessed, I also am an atheist. By the groans I just heard across the nation, many of the people reading this are not. But, as I said above, that doesn't matter one bit.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is the geography bee that I just signed up for. At the time of this writing, it is Thursday, January 7. So if you are reading this on a day past Monday, January 11 (the day of the bee) DON'T SPOIL WHAT HAPPENS---NOOO!!! So, anyway, I found this shmuffing good site for studying the geo bee. Click HERE for the link.
And another great site I found recently... Totallylookslike.com, where you compare people, cartoons, and suchlike that look alike. For instance, someone noticed that Joe Liebermann totally looks like Darth Sidious from Star Wars. Click HERE for totallylookslike.com.
And finally, I recently realized that many people who work here at G-Force_ratings go uncredited time and again as I make blogs. So here... for your reading pleasure... are the brains behind G-Force.

The Joker, our senior image designer.


Bob 'Bananas' Roberts, our chief scriptwriter.





Samantha Eatyourbrains, our feature designer.



Google, our reference source.




Alfred E. Neuman, our editor-in-chief.


Jar Jar Binks, and Wall-e, our demographic board.


And our college intern, Biff.

I hope you enjoyed that. But I'm worried that this blog site will mash all that stuff together or something stupid like that. Bye!

1 comment: