Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Drowning in Veep Waters

AAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!! I HAVEN'T BLOGGED FOR EIGHT DAYS STRAIGHT AGAIN!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! If I didn't do this blog, I would have beaten my November record of not blogging for eight days straight. But I just had to because the survey results are pouring in (by that I mean, like, three people have done the survey. No one reads my blog. Sniff), and it looks like my cat, P-nut, will be my running mate this time around. Unfortunately, P-nut can't debate, and it'll look bad on foreign relations reports if he hacks up a hairball on Kim Jong Il. But Biff the college intern and Elephant Man are both at 50%, so they're getting there. Then again, Elephant Man doesn't exist, so it could be hard for him to give press conferences. Speaking of Elephant Man, I used my fake persona yet again to put two more cartoons on editor's picks using the Funny Times website. Wow, it's amazing that I could stick that shameless plug in there like that. Yow.
This morning's TOPIC OF INTERESTS are the possible candidates for president on the Republican side! (Cue ominous music). So here's a run-through of the right's possible nominees:
Mitt Romney
Karl Rove
Scott Brown
Sarah Palin
Rand Paul
Joe Liebermann (yes, I know he isn't a Republican. Yet).
Dick Cheney/Darth Vader, however you know him best.
and Glenn Beck.
Okay, I need to type this fast because my mouse's battery is failing and if I don't publish this now, I'll never be able to!!!! Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment