Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So-Despicable-A-Three-Year-Old-Could-Write-it Me

'Despicable Me' has got to be one of the crappiest movies ever. I'm not going to waste a Spoiler Alert on it. Just don't go see it. It's unbelievably bad. Here's a pic:
I guess this guy is mad about the review I just wrote.
I neglected to mention the last part of that story from yesterday. Here is the rest:
The policeman pulled us out (the doors were unlocked) and put handcuffs on us. All the while, he was doing the 'you have the right to remain silent' routine. Then he looked at my hat and said that I was either trying to disguise myself, or I was a 12-year-old pimp. He was pretty sure it wasn't the second one, but he wanted to question me on it anyway.
So, there we are, standing there with handcuffs on and wearing a ridiculous hat while some policeman goes through my friend's car. If you thought the circumstances weren't weird enough, they're about to get worse:
Apparently, the knife in the fake Halloween cadaver wasn't fake, it was an embellishment my friend had added on for last Halloween. Oops. Another unusual circumstance was that his parents had just visited cutlery world and bought a few butcher's knives. At this point, the policeman was pretty much convinced that:
A: We had murdered someone in the backseat of my friend's Honda CR-V using butcher's knives from cutlery world.
B: That person had yelled out for help (see previous blog 'Insanity').
C: I was possibly a 12-year-old pimp.
Then he grabbed the knives and the hat as evidence. I really didn't care. All I was thinking about was what the look on his face when he finally inspects the 'dead body' will be, and how I can't wait to get to a computer and blog about this. He still hadn't touched the dead body, but then I realized: this was not his area of expertise. He was supposed to arrest us, not inspect the body. That was the job of the detective that he had just so conveniently called in. This was gonna be funny.
Then my friend's parents came over and realized what was going on. They told the policeman, he looked embarrassed, and he walked away to his car to call off the detective and the other two squads.
Oop-sies.
For some reason, he kept the hat. I don't know why. I don't really care.
That thing was bad news.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment