Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Insanity

Another tip on defeating telemarketers:

Me: Hello?
Telemarketer: Would you like a subscription to the New York Times?
Me: YES! (hangs up)

Of course, I took this one from Seinfeld, but it's still pretty good.
I'm about to go see the new movie 'Despicable Me' with one of my friends. Expect a review soon.
I had the STRANGEST experience the other day. Me and my aforementioned friend went on a hike and came back to my house. His parents picked both of us up (we were going over to his house to play the Xbox. He's been in Boston for two weeks, so I was going into withdrawal).
We were driving to his house when his parents saw a garage sale sign and followed it. We ended up at the garage sale, looking at some random stuff. His parents found this incredibly strange hat for free, so I took it.
Me and my friend went back to wait in his car. And then, something scary happened that I wish I could wipe from my memory:
We saw two little kids running around naked.
So we ducked down to hide our eyes from these insane little people.
Before I continue, I have to tell you something. My friend has a bunch of Halloween stuff left over in his car, including a fake dead body and a button that, when you press it, makes a screaming sound.
So, as I hid my eyes from the naked menaces, I bumped the button.
And the scream went off.
And a policeman looked in to see me wearing this crazy hat, looking somewhat shaken, with a 'dead body' in the backseat, with a rubber knife through its chest.
Apparently it had 'screamed' before it 'died'.
It looked very realistic.
It was not good.
CURSE YOU, NAKED BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment