Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lassening Again

Yello, everyone! And here's where I'm gonna be tomorrow!
I'm going back to Lassen National Park tomorrow! I won't be able to blog for three or four days, so I hope you can survive without your semi-daily dose of G-Force (and judging by the amount of followers I have, you can). We'll be leaving tomorrow morning, so in the meantime you can get on with your lives instead of sitting here and reading the excruciating minutia of every daily event. Like earlier today, the cat got out, and then my dad left the gate open, and he ran out into the driveway, and---
Okay, forget it.
And now, for another installment of... MASTER PLAN.
This is my master plan for getting rich quick. Don't you DARE use it, it's my idea. Here's the whole story.
A bank near my house called Tamalpias Bank (named after Mt. Tamalpias, or just Mt. Tam) gives out little slips called Tambucks whenever you make a deposit. You can redeem these Tambucks for prizes, like 25 dollar gift cards. Ka-Ching!!!
So, my plan is to just withdraw and deposit 20 bucks over and over and over again until you have 100 Tambucks, and there you go! You can redeem them for 25 real bucks! Ta-Daaah!
As I said, don't rip me off.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment