Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Take the Monkey and Run

I hate monkeys.
I have always hated monkeys. It all goes back to an incident in which a monkey betrayed me. Him and all his primate friends. From then on, I've always despised them.
I have not told anyone about what happened in this incident. The details of it are too horrific to describe. Just remember: Whenever you see a monkey, he could do to you what he did to me.
On a lighter note, here's a link to a great YouTube video! It's a mashup of all the greatest quotes from the best TV show ever, Seinfeld! If you've never seen it, this should give you a taste of it:
Ironically, there's an episode where a monkey throws a banana peel at a main character (Kramer). They're out to get us. Don't believe me? Watch 'Planet of the Apes'.
GET OUT OF MY SUIT, EVIL CHIMPANZEE! AND STOP ANSWERING MY PHONE!
I'll give that monkey his own if it's the last thing I ever do.
HEY! Here's an idea for a movie!

PLANET OF THE APPS
I'll have to remember to patent that.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment