Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

War and Inner Peace

I don't mean to brag, but I am a ninja. I obtained my online degree from Wikininja.com, a site set up by my associate, Diego Tutweiller. Here's a link: WIKININJA.
Wikininja is a website for the supernatural. From there, I learned more about the shocking secrets behind King Tut's 'Missing Nile', the main sustenance for alien beings, and the significance of the secret number 957.
But I heard a story relevant to the Suburban Ninja Community that both shocked and amazed me: The military has been training mind-controlling personnel for quite some time now! And even stranger, I wasn't asked to teach the sessions! There's only one possible reason for this, folks: The military sees me as their enemy. That's not good. Last time someone was the enemy of the military...
...He got away fine. Okay, bad example. Anyway, this secret group of American Mind Monks has been exposed by an article in Rolling Stone. Apparently, Rolling Stone hates our armed forces for some reason, as they're trying to take them down using a weapon known as... journalism. Scary.
Maybe these mind monks can already control minds. Maybe they are making you read this blog... RIGHT NOW!!!
Sleep well tonight. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment