Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bed, Bath, and That's It

'Sup, French people! That's right, this blog has now been read in France! If you are reading this from France right now, I'm coming to your country over the summer for two weeks! Maybe I'll see you there... but you won't know if it's me.
Anyway, back to the boring minutia of every daily event! I got a new bed today (my feet had been hanging out the bottom of the old one), and it took five hours to set up, two more to buy a mattress, and another to find a suitable post for the middle. It's a nice bed, but it's from Ikea (gag). Ikea annoys me. They need to give their products American names. No one wants to buy a 'Ramivak Slakov'.
Ever since I went to Ikea, I've been suffering from something called IISS (Ikea Induced Stress Syndrome). Now whenever I hear the phrase 'Attach the pegs in accordance to fig. 2', I go into fits of projectile vomiting.
Anyway, the bed is finally assembled. I'm sitting here in my room looking at it right now. It's a lot bigger and better than my old one; it's low to the ground and really comfy. Now all I have to do is wait for the mattress to be delivered. If it doesn't come today, I'll end up sleeping in the guest bedroom. Gag.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment