Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowling...

THEY WOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! Greenbay defeated the Steelers! I'm so happy, I could jump off a cliff. In a good way.
This means I get to go laugh in the face of everyone who supported Pittsburgh. The suckers. I laugh. Ha, ha.
But more importantly, the winner of this year's SUPER AD BOWL!!! This year, a 30-second ad cost five million dollars. There were a lot of finalists, including several Chevy ads and a few for Budweiser. But one stood out above all the others. Only one could rival the Doritos® ad from last year and the infamous talking babies! And the winner is...

Coca-Cola, for their spectacular border guard ad! I am now pleased to present the Vertco Official Trophy for Excellence in Advertising! Here you go, Coke people!
Last year, Doritos® won with their unbelievable ninja Doritos® assault ad. Google it and go to videos, or follow THIS link to my 2010 blog about the Superbowl and the Super Ad Bowl.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment