Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

G-force International II

Time for a big shout-out to anyone reading this blog across the world!!! G-force has been read by people in Slovenia, Malaysia, Germany, Denmark, India, France, Canada, Brazil, Russia, and China! By the way, if you are reading this from China:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? IF THE GOVERNMENT FINDS OUT YOU'RE SURFING THE WEB, YOU'RE TOAST! DROP THE MOUSE, NOW!!!
If you're reading this from Brazil, cumprimentos de America! Como esta indo? Yeah, that's right. I can speak PORTUGUESE. And I did NOT use the online translator. I didn't.
Here's a pic of all the countries my blog has been viewed in this week:
So, I'm waiting on you other countries. Especially the other English-speaking ones like Australia and England. When I'm in Europe this summer, I'll try to spread my blog address around.
Sayonara, Capybara!

No comments:

Post a Comment