Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

G-force International

I was playing Scrabble the other day when I realized I was 32 points behind the lead (my mom). I panicked, and put down crazy words like 'mete'. That's a completely ridiculous word. I barely even know what it means.

Anyway, I won the game with 44 points for my historic play of the word 'pjet' (pronounced pee-yet). It stands for pulse jet, but I just like saying it that way. When I Googled it, my parents didn't look at the page long enough to see it was an abbreviation. MWAHAHA!

This game is really annoying. I only played this time because my parents let me use swear words and spanish phrases. 'Tarea' got me 18 points!

I just figured out how to check my blog's views. It has a chart of all the countries in the world and color-codes them depending on how many times people there have viewed my blog! So far, people in Brazil, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Russia, and Germany have seen my blog, and altogether 2,707 different people have seen my blog! WHOO!

I always liked Ukraine.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment