Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dance Dance Revulsion

Time for another installment of...
DUDE, WHERE'S MY DIGNITY???
Recently, my PE class started a dance unit. Hoo boy. Our teacher, who was hired by the school for three weeks, seems to actually think that this is preparing us for something. The poor, poor deluded fool. He keeps asking us to stop talking so that we can 'get some work done'. He says talking is a waste of time. That's when I yelled out "Unlike something else I know".
I wonder what this guy's parents think of his career choice. "How's your son doing these days, Howard?" "Oh, fine, fine, he's a middle school dance instructor". Ouch.
At one point in this stupid unit, we have to improvise. I do something I like to call the Vertco Shuffle. The steps are: step left, left left left, right, right, right right.
Repeat as necessary.
YES! BOOM! I SPELLED NECESSARY WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP!
Anyway, we have some dumb dance exhibition on Thursday, which is why on Friday I wrote my last will and testament.
I'm shmuffed.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment