Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Bus Nazi

I just had the most intense COD Black Ops match ever. We were having a ballistic knife battle (knives that can be fired from tiny barrels) and I was pwning ass. I nailed both of the people I was playing against in the head from 50 feet away and got a spy plane. Two of us were tied at the last second, and I said "Hey--- suck this". Then I stood up from my hiding spot in the bushes and nailed him in the head. Right then, the screen said GAME OVER. Goomba
Also, just to boost my ego, I played a one-on-one against the most incredibly sucky COD player ever. Needless to say, I kicked some serious butt: 1,150 to 200. I am so awesome, I even got an 11 kill streak, getting me a chopper gunner and nailing him from a helicopter.
I love this game.
My bus driver is insane.
We were on the bus and a person pressed the button for a stop. No one got off. The bus driver picked up the intercom and yelled "OKAY: WHO PRESSED THE STOP BUTTON???!!!"
A girl in the seat across from me said "Oh, sorry... that was me. I thought my friend was getting off here." Then the bus driver went insane. He just started yelling "I ONLY HAVE FOUR MORE DAYS OF PUTTING UP WITH THIS!!! ARRRRGH!!!" I whispered "And we're all so happy about that." Then he got on the intercom and yelled "EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UUUUUUUP!!!!!!"
There have been many, many other instances like this. He's secretly referred to as the Bus Nazi, a play on the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld. The Soup Nazi is a somewhat eccentric character who has a very complicated procedure in getting soup from his store. You have to walk in a certain way, state your order a certain way, and NEVER COMPLAIN. If you don't, he yells 'NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!' and you don't get your soup. Here's a pic of the Soup Nazi:
If you want to watch this episode click THIS link.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment