Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Wikileaking

I was reading up on the whole Wikileaks thing, and I think it's hysterical. This one dude, using only the internet and a few contacts, has brought the entire national defense network to its knees. If only I could get the guys at Vertco (my incredibly awesome company) to do something like that. Hmmm...
Graphic of hourglass, colored in blue and grey; a circular map of the western hemisphere of the world drips from the top to bottom chamber of the hourglass.
This Assange guy, the Wikileaks founder, is awesome. He revealed numerous diplomatic cables sent among the US government. The cables describe exactly what the US thinks of other countries. Here is an actual quote from a cable sent by the US UN representative:
"This is the fifth time this week that I've come back to my special UN mini-fridge and found that SOMEbody has stolen my chocolate pudding cups. I suspect the representative from Monaco. He's always licking his fingers right after lunchtime, and I know for a FACT he doesn't have any finger-licking foods in his lunch. This guy's a sleazeball."
For more information, click HERE to visit Wikipedia's page on the cable leaks. Now, you'll notice I'm DELIBERATELY not providing the link to Wikileaks. This blog does not condone the kind of behavior expressed by Assange and his little gang of psychotic whackjobs...
Okay, fine. Click HERE to access Wikileak's main page.
Oh, wait... the page won't load. Hmmm. I wonder why that is... because of evil people
Uh, duuuuuuh. Gee, I wonder. Maybe it was the government? Naaaaaw, that would be STUPID.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment