Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tron: Legacy

Hey, people who apparently have nothing better to do than read this blog! As I said previously, I am in full relaxation mode, and what better to do than watch movies?
I have a dream... of watching more movies this break than there are days. I have been on break for two days so far, and I've watched three movies: The Sting, Help!, and the subject of today's blog, Tron: Legacy.
This was one of the best movies ever. It's right up there with all my other favorites: Avatar, Independence Day, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and I, Robot.
As I've always said, plot lines are stupid. Sure, they might be somewhat imperative in the flow of the movie, but the special effects are way more important.
That's why I liked Tron. This was a tour de force of ass-kickings. People were getting hit with little discs and turning to a bunch of shattered crystals. That said, I want one of those outfits they wear.
Glowy.
So, my rating for this movie? Nine and a half! It was incredible, but there was too much character development. If you go see it, (which you should), you'll see what I mean.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment