Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Creepy People

I really have the strangest friends.
One of them was out sick for all of last week with the flu. He's still on medications, and they're really dulling down his brain. Today, after fifth period, I asked him what class he just had and he said 'I dunno'. I said 'How can you not know?' and he said 'Woah... I don't know. That's weird...'
Also, he has these random spasms, like yesterday playing Black Ops, all he could say was the phrase 'Michelle's a baaaad mamma jamma', which is the lyrics to a song. Sometimes he didn't even know he had said it.
So, my question is, who was he talking about? Michelle Obama?
Michelle Bachman?
Michelle, the crazy old lady who lives down the street?
Side note: Michelle the crazy old lady will eat you alive if you look at her cross-eyed.
Whatever. It doesn't matter. Hopefully his memory will be a little more intact tomorrow and I can find out what his fifth period class is.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment