Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Willp Hunting

So, we have the basic script written for BAD MOVIE. And we have a pretty good plan for the 17 sequels, including BAD MOVIE IV: Good Willp Hunting and BAD MOVIE XII: Gone With the Willp. There's also BAD MOVIE IX: Free Willpy and BAD MOVIE XVI: Modern Willpfare. It's entirely epic. Here's the basic plot of BAD MOVIE.Willp is in detention for putting frogs in the school toilets when a time portal opens up and sucks him through. He lands in a nation called Turdistan, which is ruled by an evil despot (me). I have several evil things I deploy to try and stop the insurrection against my rule (which is led by my friend Luis), but even though I have the Hypothalamus and the Waffle-Copter (a helicopter with a waffle for a rotor), I ultimately die after Willp kills me with the EPIC SWORD. He also uses a time machine to go from the past to the future to gain knowledge of the present. There he meets Baron Tutweiller (my friend Riley), who challenges him to a game of Risk. As I said, it's a bad movie.
The best part is that I get to play, like, five parts. First, I'm Verticus Maximus, the dictator of Turdistan. Then I'm the Sequalizer. Then I'm my own twin brother, who is even more incompetent than Verticus Maximus. Also, I always get to wear an awesome 'stache.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment