Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Swear Bear!

Here's something: I've been getting a lot of calls recently from telemarketers. Normally I wouldn't complain, since this gives me a chance to show off my telemarketer-thrashing skills. But these are different: The caller ID always says 'CALIFORNIA', and if you don't give the phone to who they ask for, they hang up immediately.
So finally, I lost it. They called up, and as soon as I picked up, I was practically mid-scentance. 'Listen up', I said. 'I don't know who you are or what sort of abandoned warehouse you're operating from. What I do know is that if you call us up again, I'll have the SWAT team down there tearing that place apart!' I hung up before I could hear their retort. Actually, now that I think about it, they might have hung up as soon as I got to the abandoned warehouse part. Oh, well. It felt good, though.
So, I'm starting a new poll. Remember, look over to your right on the top of the sidebar. It'll be good.
So, we started keeping a tally chart of all the times we say swear words in the house. Mom and Dad wanted to see which one of them cussed more and influenced my swearing most. As of now, Dad has 18, Mom has 8 1/2, and I have 2 1/2. Yeah, that's a fact.
I can be very restrained when I want to.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment