Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fear my Semi-Colorful Graphs!

Well, I've almost done it.
G-Force is almost at record gains this month. And it's all thanks to you, my semi-faithful readers. Here's the graph to prove it:
That's my blog's entire history ever since I started posting. This month is about to beat out October 2010, which is my highest readership ever at 641 views! This month has 575, so if you must, keep refreshing the page to boost my hit count! No, actually, don't do that. But I would like to know what made October so popular...
Oh my god. I was blogging about TETRIS. TETRIS TETRIS TETRIS TETRIS TETRIS. TETRIS. If that doesn't help my hit count, I don't know what will.
Two weeks from now, I'm participating in a two-mile race to raise money for my school. HA! Actually, I'm only doing it to get two free passes from two mile runs in PE. We run a mile every Wednesday, and my crazy friend Cody runs to army marches on his iPod. Odd.
Well, whatever. If getting my school money is the cost of two free mile passes, so be it.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment