Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

VERTPAC, or ME 2012 II

Hello, everyone. I am officially announcing my presidency (you may have already noticed my updated profile), and to kick it off, I'd like to make a speech. Ahem.
We've had a lot of presidents. Sucky presidents. Good presidents. Honest presidents. Sucky presidents. Black presidents (okay, black president). Sucky presidents. The point is, we've had a lotta crappy presidents. And I'll cut to the point: I think that I, a 13-year old kid from Marin County, could do that job a lot better.
So, as of now, I'm 43. And my presidential run has been off to a good start already! I've already received donations of roughly $0.05! So, I encourage for you to visit my presidential run's website, VERTPAC, and DONATE NOW, as soon as I do two things: One, program a way for you to give me money, and two: find a loophole in Blogger's 'no asking for money' policy.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment