Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Theory of Revolution

Every day at lunch recently, me and a few friends of mine have pulled some crazy stunt that just drives everyone nuts. Today we threw a water bottle on the roof, causing it to explode and get all over some people. Yesterday we launched apples over the roof of the library and to the other side. On Monday, we carried Willp through the library in a very solemn procession. Everyone gave us really odd looks. I can't imagine why.
We have big plans for tomorrow. And it rhymes with 'evolution'.
Yes, that's right. We, the teenagers of Marin County, in order to form a more perfect union/find something to do, have voted unanimously to secede from the United States, forming a country called Kissmyassistan. It consists of White Hill Middle School and the surrounding areas, namely San Anselmo, Fairfax, Mill Valley, and other hippie-populated areas. Fun.
Unfortunately, I have a feeling the US military won't appreciate us seceding. Hmm. This could hurt me. Another problem is my presidential campaign. Now how can I run for president? I wasn't born in the US now! I HATE having so many projects going at once.
Oh, forget it. I'll put this off a little longer.
A LITTLE.
Bye!
<< A tank in a parking lot in Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment