Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

S.T.A.R of the Show

The STAR Test is back. It's the yearly California standardized testing thingamajig. I'm sure STAR stands for something, but I don't know what. Also, it means that I get to show off the fact that I memorized the teacher's lecture that they have to give every year.

'Today you will take a test to see how much you have learned. Some of the questions will be easy, and some will be more difficult. Don't worry about the ones that are hard, just do your best and try to answer as many questions as you can.
Open the answer document now. Locate the section that says "LANGUAGE ARTS CST". There are ten bubbles. On the cover of your Test Booklet, you will see a number. Fill in the bubble corresponding with that number now.
Open to the first page of the Test Booklet. You will see two sample questions, sample A and sample B. Fill in the bubble for the answers on your answer document now.
The sky is: A) Blue B) Yellow C) Orange D) Grey
The correct answer was A. If you did not fill in the bubble marked A, please fully erase your previous answer and fill in the correct one now.
You will be given 90 minutes. You may begin'.
So, that's that. Oh, and I took the liberty of copying down all my answers on the STAR test for today. Here are the answers for questions 1-41, version 7: AFCHCFBFDHDJBHCGDJCFAGBJDHDJBAFACFAGBJDHB
Yep, that's a fact. By the way, the correctness of those answers may vary, but I can guarantee it's what I put down, and... let's put it this way: I have a long history of good STAR test scores.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment