Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Prince of Wails

'Ello, everybody! It's time for another splendid edition of G-Force's coverage of the Royal Wedding! Today we have some wonderful things you might want to buy from us for only $19.95! Take a look!
First out of the bag, we 'ave the commemorative patented Vertco® Royal Wedding diamond-encrusted plate with the images of the engaged couple and Joe Republic (see my previous post, GALAXY). Eating off of this is punishable by death.
Next up is the royal wedding/5-Shot Bob commemorative cup, bearing the images of the Prince of Wales, his fiance, and my character, 5-Shot, drinking a martini.
Finally, we have another cup, this one with the image of Dr. Legs, everyone's favorite arse-kicker.
If you wish to order 'ommemorative china, print off and fill out the following form:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VERTCO ORDERING FORM QQ957

__ Yes, I collect useless crap. Please send me the entire china set TODAY!
__ No, I am not an insane person. I am 'isgusted by what I have seen here.
Check all that apply:

__ Joe Republic diamond-encursted royal wedding plate
__ 5-Shot Bob royal wedding mug
__ Dr. Legs royal wedding cup
Send to: PO box 21444 in San Francisco, CA. Wait 4-6 weeks for shipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment