Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The first TOPIC OF INTEREST

Hi, people! I'd like to introduce a new feature: TOPIC OF INTEREST! Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is all those &%&%&^%$^)(* government bail-outs to those failed banks. They could simply fail on purpose and clean up. (not like mopping up, but making cash).
Well, my point is is that AIG could blow up in all our faces and become AAAAAAAIGGGGGG!!!
Speaking of which, I now have three new features: TOPIC OF INTEREST and MASTER PLAN are the first two. Yesterday we saw my MASTER PLAN FOR IRAN. Anything I can do to help out that country's elections. Oh, well, I hope it turns out all right... but that brings me to the third feature: WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Today we will be speaking of two wonderfully stupid dictators: Mahmud Ahkmudinujad (or whatever) and Kim Jong Il. Mahmud is a bit of a lunatic psycho and... uh... so is Kim, but the point is is that they really deserve each other: both rule with an iron fist, both are totalitarian dictators and both want to blow up you and me. Oh, and both belong in an insane asylum.
Smell ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment