Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Survey Winner... Drumroll, please.

Hey, people! I don't like blogging twice in one day, but I need to give my survey results. Here goes.
As you may remember, my survey question was 'What should be the millionth word in the English language?'. The choices were:
Rassa-Frackin', a word which means several baaaaaaad words together.
Oosgangwawa, a word which means 'relating to the thin connection between toothpaste and pasta'.
Chlubmubbadoo, a word which means 'may lotus plants and cinder blocks fall upon your tuckus, brother.'
Irripadezz, a word which refers to the country of Kistipolistan.
And finally, Siglubbachev, a word which refers to the republic of Kissmyassistan (pronounced Kiss-my-ASS-i-stan)
And the winner is... RASSA-FRACKIN'! I hereby DEMAND that this word is added into the English dictionary of 2009! And if you don't... then, well... Chlubmubbadoo to you!
As an after note, I think that Kissmyassistan would've won if it was a possible word to be chosen. Also, the other words will be added into the English language in this order:
#1,000,001: Oosgangwawa
#1,000,002: Siglubbachev
#1,000,003: Chlubmubbadoo
#1,000,004: Irripadezz
Add these words into the computer databases and dictionaries! Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment