Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wookiepedia: The Star Wars Wiki

Aloha, people who are wasting their time reading someone else's blog! Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is... (drumroll, please). WOOKIEEPEDIA! I told you all about Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wikipedia, a couple weeks back. I have now discovered the way to edit and revise all the articles! If you'd like to view the article I've slaved over for the past two days, type in on good ol' Wookiee: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Official Episode Guide: Season 1. I have been fact checking (no, not fat checking), adding links, doing drafts, and even trying to write a page on Jedi Master G Veidt, who does not exist. G Veidt, however, is an extensively cloaked and disguised version of my name. Anyway, on this article you will see a list of characters: I added in Count Dooku and everything below 'Ziro Desilijic Tiure'. On the Droid Models list, I added in everything below R2-series astromech droid, and on Sentient Species I added in all of the ones below Yoda's Species. I also added in the whole planets section and everything below 'lightsaber' under Weapons & Technology. I've been hecka busy.
For the brain tickler, by the way, here's a word that'll help you out with a TON of the countries: Kazakhstan.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment