Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers: Movie Deals in Disguise.

Heyo, crazy peoples! I saw the Transformers movie yesterday, and it was almost, if not, better than Star Trek. The guy who EERTEERTEERT BIG SPOILER ALERT sucked up all that sand (and one of the twins) was totally awesome. I looked up on Wikipedia; his name is Devastator. The Fallen, as I kept telling mom, is a guy. It does NOT refer to the Decepticons. The opening sequence of battles was TOTALLY FREAKIN' AWESOME, MAN!!!!! SPOILERS END HERE.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is my kitten. Today, I was lying in bed when suddenly, I hear this 'Live long and prosper' from above my head. I look up and there's P-nut, who's totally freaked out! Then I noticed he had bumped my talking Spock bobblehead. He then proceeded to catch a mosquito eater in his mouth. I could hear it buzzing in his cheek. And with that disgusting thought in your mind, I say goodbye until my next blog, when I'll give out the new brain tickler.

No comments:

Post a Comment