Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Valley Blog

Hi, like, y'know? I, like, got dared by one of my friends to, like, do all of today's blog in, like, valley girl talk, y'know? But, for all our sanity, I think it would be best if I chickened out on this one. I owe you five bucks, James.
I need to clear up some controversy. A few days ago, my mom decided to become a follower. This blog site remembered this computer as my own, so that's why my second follower has the same identification picture as mine.
Today's TOPIC OF INTEREST is Youtube, and specifically, a video called 'Charlie the Unicorn'. A few months back, my friends told me about 'this cool video that you've GOT to check out'. I did. That was the biggest mistake of my life.
Charlie the Unicorn SUCKS. I mean this big time. Those squeaky voices cut into my soul like a butcher's knife into warm swiss cheese. Watch it at your own risk. God help you if you decide to watch it just because of this warning. This is the most serious I ever have gotten on this blog.
I hope to heck you decide to avoid it like a flea-infested Ewok. Please. Do not watch this evil, evil video. Consider yourself officially warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment