Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Miracle Mile

You do your crumpin' in the morning! Hello, crazy insane people! As you recall, I am trying to begin each blog a different way, so this was today's. Of course, I essentially begin all of them the same way, in the sense that: 1: I do something random, and 2: I then explain it this very way. Oh, snap.
I have a new blog feature: I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!!! This week's is: The Miracle Mile. The Miracle Mile is a mile where every block ends with a red light. Over on the east coast, The Miracle Mile is a rumor. But over here on the west coast, we know better.
The Miracle Mile exists. Don't think for a second it doesn't. In fact, it's not even so much of a miracle. If it is, it's the only miracle I've had in my life so far, because I'm only 12, and I've beaten that insane mile 6 times over. Two of those times were consecutive. So... miracle? I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!!! The answer is no. The Miracle Mile is no amazing thing. It's still hecka hard to navigate through, but I've done it too many times for it to be considered a miracle.
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom: There are three kinds of people in the world: people who are good at math, and people who aren't.
I have begun a VERY epic undertaking on Funny Times.com. For those of you who have short-term memories, Funny Times is a newspaper completely devoted to things that relate to hilarity. On their site, you can create your own cartoon, which I have done about 185 times over under the pen name of Elephant Man (no, I'm not a Republican. It's secretly ironic).
Anyway, in my new series, Elephant Man joins the army by accident. Check it out by clicking HERE.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment