Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Simply Singing a Terrible Christmas Song

SHAZAM!!! Hello, followers, visitors, and people who were surfing the internet and stumbled across this blog! Christmas is over, so here's the official list of what I got for Christmas. This is only an abridged version, so: if you are a relative or friend who gave me something, and you don't see it up here, I DID GET IT: I just need to hurry so I can do a long-ish blog today, unlike my previous ones.
A bunch of DVDs, including Revenge of the Fallen and the Jurassic Park 3 DVD set.
A copy of Lego Indiana Jones
A copy of Watchmen why so shmuffing serious?
A lot of Mythbusters DVDs and books (I can't believe that the computer's spellcheck doesn't recognize 'Mythbusters').
That was the abridged version of my Christmas gift list. Here's what I gave OTHER people:
For my dad: A CD of 'Foo Fighters'. Yes, that's an actual band.
For my mom: A copy of M*A*S*H season two.
For my grandpa: Another CD, I just can't remember what of.
For my aunt: A DVD of Robin Williams live on Broadway.
And for me, a copy of the STAR TREK MOVIE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So, there's my list of Christmas gifts here. I'll blog you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment