Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mmmmm... Link-ability

Kapowzit! Hellooooooooo, people who are wasting their time reading someone else's blog, and therefore obviously have too much time on their hands!!! Today's blog is mostly links to other awesome sites besides this one, so here you are:
Click HERE to access Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki.

Click HERE to access The Daily Show's website.

Click HERE to access the magic that is the fake newscaster 'Uncle Jay'.

Click HERE to access a wonderful online game called Robokill.

Click HERE to access the Funny Times cartoon playground, and click HERE to see all the cartoons I've done.

Click HERE to play Endless War 3, a beautiful game where you shoot random guys until you win.

Click HERE to access the Simpsons Wikipedia.

Visit all these sites, or I'll cut your car's hood off and put it in your bed.
I recently realized that I never finished uploading my poem, Rush Hour, onto this blog. Therefore, I made it into a series of 3 Funny Times cartoons. Click on the sixth link to find it. Unfortunately for you, I'm constantly doing cartoons, so visit the link fast to see it!!!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment