Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

With Liberty and Health Care for all

IT'S SHMUFFING CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Obviously, you're all as excited as I am, but I am much more so, because I GET TO OPEN MY VERY FIRST PRESENT TODAY!!!! AND TOMORROW'S CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!
I am in kid heaven. At least, 12 year old politically savvy kid heaven, because the senate JUST PASSED THE HEALTH CARE BILL!!! HOLY FU...DGE. Obama has passed a bill that was waiting to be approved around Roosevelt's time!!! Holy shmuffinheimer!!! Of course, it was passed without a single idiot... I mean, Republican vote.
So, Glenn Beck's fearmongering, Sarah Palin's outright stupidity, Rush Limbaugh's fat-ass racist comments, the teapartygoers, Dick Cheney, George Bush, and FOX news all combined could not stop SUPER-BAMA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Anyway, my grandpa is coming over to spend a couple nights for Christmas, so I need to keep this one short (again). I'll simply end this with a pearl of anti-wisdom. Bye.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em... so we're supposed to surrender to Bin Laden?
P.S.---- I'm going to upload a link to one of my favorite FT cartoons, made by me. No, I am NOT doing this to heighten my blog count. Um... okay, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment