Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Spaz Out!!!

Aiooop!!! Hello, currently incarcerated homicidal maniacs! Today's blog is going to be short, in the spirit of 'I want to make 100 blogs before the year is out', so here we go:
I don't think I've told you, but sometimes, the human body is prone to spaz outs. A spaz out is when someone experiences a moment of no self control. Spaz outs can vary from jumping up and down yelling 'OOOHHHH, MY BANANA PEEL' to randomly saying 'koop' and then grinning while blinking rapidly. People who have these spaz outs are called 'Spazzes', and they are the subject of today's BETTER KNOW A SPECIES.
My friend, _______, is a spaz, so I always get a front-row seat on the latest form of spaz out. For instance, the other day, he yelled 'My butt is bulging!!!' and then rolled around on the floor. _______ the Whacko (the guy who was expelled for trying to kill the teacher) was an extreme spaz. I have miniature spaz outs, too, but none too weird.
And now, the ANNUAL CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN is advanced one day. Only three days until CHRISTMAS and only TWO DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE, THE DAY I OPEN UP MY FIRST PRESENT!!!!
Today's pearl of anti-wisdom: If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times: I'm not going to repeat myself!!!
This was today's amazingly short blog. Also, It has been blog #98!!!! I'm almost there!!!
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment