Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Secrets Behind 'G-Force_Ratings'...

Oh, my god!!! I just realized!!! If I do more than one post a day for a couple days, I can do 100 blogs before the new year!!! I hate doing more than one blog on one day, but I have to, for the sake of G-Force_Ratings.
Many of you are probably wondering why I called my blog G-Force_Ratings. Well, the 'G' not only stands for my name, Graham (which can also be written as a circled 'G'), but it also stands for the word 'go'. Go-Force is the second edition of a novel series I am writing about three alien brothers, a buglike dude with a gas mask, a maniacal blue lawn gnome, a six-armed bartender, a grouchy old guy who kills people, a pasty dude with a dot on his forehead, and some orange guy with two tentacles coming off his head. Wow, sounds like something worthy of a MAD Magazine parody. If that's a bad thing. I'm not sure. As you may have guessed, Go-Force is my personal favorite edition to the series, which is why I named my blog after it. See?? It comes full circle!!!
The nine books in the series are:
- Galaxy (the series is named after this book).
- Go-Force
- Bloodstain Joe (named after the main character).
- The Powersource Battles (which is a crappy book. But when it's published, buy it anyway).
- Freeworld
- Squad Nine
- Apocalypse
- Infinite Empire
- Joe Galaxy
I have, however, not gotten much headway on writing them. I don't even know if the final drafts will be books, graphic novels, or what. I've only written Go-Force, Bloodstain Joe, and part of Freeworld. Ouch. I just wanted to do the best first. Next will be Squad Nine.
And, of course, the '_Ratings' part of my blog's title was made on a whim when I decided I would use this blog to talk about what movies you should go see, food you should eat, kind of like the New York Times. If I did this, I might right now be the most respected critic in my hometown of San Anselmo. Or, I could decide to use it to tell you about some random books about aliens that I'll probably never get around to writing.
The choice was simple.
I'll blog you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment