Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Death by Bieber Exposure

I don't know about you, but I find Justin Bieber to be the most sickeningly detestable person on the face of the Earth. He is the antichrist. He is the most untalented, self-promoting douchebag ever to ruin the music industry. I sit next to this INCREDIBLY annoying girl in Spanish class, who seems to never just SHUT UP about Bieber. It's constantly Bieber this, Bieber that. She even has his ugly mug tattooed on her hand. I mean, JESUS CHRIST!
So my question is: Why do these people love this guy so much? I've heard one of his songs: it sucks. So we can rule out talent immediately. And it's definitely not looks: he needs to start putting his wig on straight. So all that's left is that they love him because he's a self-promoting, egomaniacal a-hole who doesn't have the good sense to stop making songs and just go live in Uzbekistan for the rest of his life so that he doesn't have to inflict his stupidity on us. Yeah, that's SO cool.
The thing that makes me mad the most is the new movie out about him, which is so pure evil I can't bring myself to type its name. Actually, when it comes to this, I'm torn: It's the most despicable movie ever made, yet it also signifies the pinnacle of his potential.
Okay... I've been typing so fast and furiously that I'm out of breath. It's possible that the very mention of Bieber can send me into a rage so powerful that I could end up wasting a whole blog on how much I hate him. So let's end this blog on a much lighter note.
Oh, nachos. You've calmed me down so much.
Sayonara, Capybara!

No comments:

Post a Comment