Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Having a Trump Card Handy

This is the most evil thing ever.
Donald Trump is hinting at a run for president.
Trumpie ran in 2000 against some other idiot (who had the easy job of beating Donald Trump). He and his maniacally strange hair must be planning something of pure evil. My only guess is that he plans to tell half of America 'Ya Firrrrred!!!!'
Speaking of deranged hair, why is it that anyone with insanely weird hair has suddenly become successful? Case in point: Justin Beiber. Another case in point: Willow Smith. I only found out about this person from some idiot at school who is obsessed with the song 'Whip My Hair'. If you feel so compelled, google it. But you will regret it.
But I'm getting sidetracked.
I hate the fact that this blog will only add to the hit count on Trump's name, but it must be said. He is an egotistical self-absorbed douchebag whose only purpose on this planet is to put his name on a bunch of buildings and fire us from jobs we didn't even really want in the first place.
Trump also came out last week as a 'birther', a person who questions where Obama was born. He probably thinks he was born on Vulcan. Waiiiit...
Think about it. The mysteriously pointy/long ears... the 'logical' thinking...
I take back what I've said before. Barack Obama isn't Luke Skywalker. He is...SPOCK.
I must mull this over.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment