Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

More Telemarketer Tales

Here's a few more Telemarketer conversations:
Me: 'Sup.
TM: Hi, I'm calling on behalf of the American Nature Conservancy.
Me: Oh, what's up?
TM: Well, we wanted to know if you wished to renew your membership this year.
Me: Yeah, well, I have a question. What's the best way to prepare endangered animals? Fried, boiled, broiled, roasted, toasted, or scrambled? Ooh! How about shish kebabed?
TM: I assume that's an attempt at humor.
Me: That's what you'd LIKE to think! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!! (hangs up).

Here's another. This one is actually a wrong number:
Me: Heydeyho.
Guy: Hi, is this Phil?
Me: No, this is the resident Nepalese Mind Monk training facility. I can kill a man in any of 957 different ways (hangs up).
I enjoy this very, very much.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment