Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pursuit of the Americone Dream

Okay, here's something that's pissing me off: Ice Cream. Stephen Colbert has his own flavor (Americone Dream), and a bunch of other people are getting their ice cream customized as well! So why not me? I run a semi-famous, non-profitable blog operation! By the way, I bought some 'Americone Dream'. It's f'n good.
I've already begun major design plans for my ice cream flavor. It has huge cookie dough chunks and sweeps of caramel. All it needs now is a name. Fortunately, there are several possible plays on my name. How about 'Kilograham of ice cream'? No? Okay... 'Grahamazon Rainforest'? 'Grahambo'?
You think of something.
Because of the digital camera I got for Christmas, I've been able to shoot a few film projects. The first one was called 'In Search of the Albino Bongo Man'. In it, I see a strange albino playing the bongos in my hallway. When I do a double take, he's gone. I then follow him through the house to the upstairs, where he jumps out the window. I then get teleported outside, where he kills me. Creepy. I'll try to upload the video, but the file is MASSIVE. It takes up 18 gigabytes.
Me and my friend Willp were talking today, and we decided that words in the English language should really be spelled the way they're pronounced. We started with the word knowledge (nollij). I think this could really help everyone out on spelling tests.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment