Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Wrath of Genghis Khan

Everyone, I don't usually find History class particularly interesting, but today something caught my attention: mi clase de espanol es muy aburrido!
NO ONE KNOWS WHERE GENGHIS KHAN IS BURIED! DUH, DUH, DUUUUUH!
So, I did some reading, and found out that when Khan was buried, soldiers killed everyone they saw in range of the funeral procession. They then killed everyone who attended the funeral, and when they returned from the mountains where he was buried, OTHER soldiers killed THEM! But it is my belief that one person survived the massacre and passed down the information of the tomb's location through the generations! DUH, DUH, DUUUUUUH!
Which is why I'm on a hunt for Khan's tomb. The tomb, if found, will contain treasures from the three continents he conquered and plundered. It will also be the find of the century. And, using my powers of deductive reasoning, and using the sound factors of greed and evil that were so popular back then, I have deduced the location of the tomb! But I'm not telling YOU; you might use this information to get there first and claim the find for yourself. But, then again, it's no fun if there's NO competition.
Hint: It's not in Mongolia.
But this is not all. Khan also pillaged some of Africa, even though it wasn't ever included into the Mongol Empire. Now, the easiest way to get into Africa is through the Siani Penninsula. And what country does that cross into?
Why, Egypt, of course. And what might Genghis have stolen from this ancient nation? Why, only the most sought-after artifact of all time!
KING TUT'S PENIS!
Join me next time when I further unravel the mysteries...
No. No. I can't do it. Someone stop me! GOD!
Bye!
P.S.-- A 10,842nd-generation Khan later starred in the second Star Trek movie (which really was the best of them all).
P.P.S-- Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I planned this out a month in advance; I had the orthodontist put green bands on my braces in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment