Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ich Bin Ein Zombie IV: Just Zom-be Yourself

Everyone, I'm dead. I thought I might as well just come out and say that. I killed myself and had a friend of mine revive me as a zombie so that no zombies would try to destroy me on my quest for Genghis Khan's tomb (see the past Ich Bein Ein Zombie posts for the full story).
Anyway, it's time to continue the epic tale of...
ICH BIN EIN ZOMBIE!!!
I landed my stolen plane in Uzbekistan, where I met with some locals who hadn't been infected by the zombie curse yet. Apparently, they had passed down the location of Khan's tomb down through generations, and were just waiting for someone like me to come along.
I marched into the hills of Uzbekistan with my trusty sherpa brigade, bringing with me food, water, and an extremely detailed map of the entire region. After around three days, we began encountering zombies, but being a zombie myself, I was able to send them away.
I'm currently sitting in a cave in the mountains. I'm told the temperature is roughly -20 degrees fahrenheit (zombies can't feel temperature), and everyone around me is huddled in their blankets. Maybe, just maybe I can undo this.
Tune in soon for the shocking conclusion to Ich Bin Ein Zombie!!!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment