Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Beautiful Dark Twisted 500th Blog Post

...DARY!!! THIS IS IT!!! NUMBER FIVE-HUNDRED!!! NUMBER FIVE-FUCKING-HUNDRED!!! WHOOOOO! This also marks the only time I have ever (and possibly will ever) post a swear word without ***-ing it out. So yes, this is an historic day.

And now for the list... ah yes, the list... of the TOP 25 BLOG POSTS FROM G-FORCE OVER THE COURSE OF HISTORY!!! Hit it!

25) The Grim Veeper----- As with most of my pre-2011 blog posts, The Grim Veeper wasn't especially well-written. But I love the title to this day.
24) The Great Bus Crisis of '09----- Again, an early one. But it tells a worthy story, of the helpless group of souls abandoned by the school buses and forced to resort... to CANNIBALISM.
23) The 2012 G-Force Coverage of the Republican Presidential Race: Part Eight: It's Not the Heat, it's the Stupidity----- I amused myself with this one. The phrase "Strip Naked in San Diego" never gets old, either.
22) Apocalypse Cow----- A great title, and a colorful picture. Certain to please even the least demanding readers.
21) The Great Debates Part III: Hello Mitty----- Ripping Mitt Romney a new one has been a constant on this blog.
20) A House is not a Home Without a Rubber Chicken----- I've always liked this title... but to be fair, some other posts may have deserved this slot more.
19) A Bitter Amercia----- Wow, another one making fun of Romney... I see a trend developing.
18) The Aftermath (Part One)----- There haven't been TOO many series on G-Force (but when there are, MAN, they get old fast). But The Aftermath was one of my favorites.
17) Rush to Judgement----- Rush Limbaugh IS an giant asshole.
16) Dumb and Hummer----- My ingenious idea for a wind-powered car has unfortunately been lost to time.
15) Call of Duty: Modern Nørdfare----- A critical indictment of the people who blame the video game industry for violence. Also, I was finally able to make use of this little thing 'ø'.
14) Ode to America----- Yeah, Steven Colbert's a beast. I've thought about sending this in to his show, but that's a little weird... Graham Vert
13)  Long Live the Fountain Drink!!!----- Published right after the aforementioned 'A Bitter Amercia' this is the rare post that makes fun of Democrats.
12) Godzilla Vs. Tsunami----- It's fun to imagine Godzilla's lawyer being F. Lee Bailey.
11) My Big Fat Greek Debt----- I like this title. There's not much else to be said.
10) TRIUMPH!----- Now we've gotten into major news stories. This, of course, was about the assassination of Osama bin Laden.
9) Indiana Graham and the Search for the Pharaoh's Schlong: Part One: In DeNile----- And now we've gotten OUT of major news stories. That was fast. I've always loved this series. And we may never know where King Tut's penis went, at least until my next edition of the series...
8) Brace Yourselves...----- This one helped me through a tragic time in my life: HAVING BRACES.
7) Occupy White Hill----- My occupy movement was sadly short-lived.
6) Son of a Gun----- Yeah, this is a really recent one. But the spoon-onet and such were too much fun to write to pass this one up.
5) The Ultimate 100th Blog----- Not so ultimate NOW, are you?
4) Better Know a Cartoonist Part II...----- Even though I despise this post, it has netted me over 240 hits... and counting. Making it the most-viewed post on this blog.
3) Election Night, Part V----- The post where I called the 2012 election for Obama. And the fifth on this list where I talk about my hatred for Mitt Romney.
2) Intro to awesomeness----- The first.

And number one, you ask? Well... that's this one. Because it's all the others of the top 25 wrapped into one. And if there's some kind of problem with those links, DEAL WITH IT, because I think I just got arthritis from cut/pasting the URLs into this... aarrrgh...

I encourage you to read them all. And I'll be back soon with my 501st+ blog posts in just a while, including my inevitable review of DIE HARD FIVE!!! Aww yeah. Oh, and I apologize to the creators of How I Met Your Mother for the beginning to this post and the end to the previous one. I felt it needed to be done.

Sayonara, Capybara!



No comments:

Post a Comment